A well-developed, well-researched 15 slide power point presentation on a chosen forensic psychology topic.(graphics should be included in at least three of the slides).
Objective: Students are to create a 15 slide power point on STALKING
Directions: Research your chosen forensic psych topic. Use information from at least 3 credible sources(the textbook can count as 1 source) and create a 15 slide power point presentation about the forensic topic that you chose
Requrements: NOTE CHANGE IN SUBMISSION!!! READ ALL 12 REQUIREMENTS
- 1. A well-developed, well-researched 15 slide power point presentation on a chosen forensic psychology topic.(graphics should be included in at least three of the slides)
- 2. Include the most current information about your topic by using at least 3 credible sources. (You have the freedom to decide what you think is the most important information about your topic
- 3. The first slide should include your name and topic. (CATINA WILLIAMS TOPICIS STALKING)
- 4. The 12th and 13th slide should consist of an assessment (short quiz) that asks questions about your topic that your classmates should be able to answer after having read your powerpoint presentation. This quiz can be any format that you choose…multiple choice, matching, fill in the blank etc.
- 5. The 14th slide should consist of the correct answers to the assessment questions from slides 12 and 13 so that your classmates can “grade” themselves.
- 6. The last (15th) slide should include your 3 or more credible sources.
- 7. Spelling and punctuation count!!!