Statement and general analysis of the problem using research.
The proposal must be between 2,500 to 3,000 words using APA format for your citations and references. The proposal itself should be single spaced with double spacing between paragraphs. The word count includes all components. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small. Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
• Cover page or letter, depending upon the audience, which explains the attached proposal
• Table of contents
• Executive summary as introduction summarizing the content — uses subheadings to break up text and separate sections
• Statement and general analysis of the problem using research
• Assessment of the problem from various stakeholders’ viewpoints
• Includes a minimum of one original graphic
• Conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
• End matter includes reference page and any other data suitable for this section of the report
• Provide at least five cited sources, one of which is from a peer-reviewed journal and no more than two personal interviews and the paper contains no more than 15 percent direct quotes
• Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation