1) The analyses will be conducted using a T-test to analyze different groups. based on
the data size, nature of data, numerical or nominal, categorical, ordinal and the like.
2) Statistical analysis: using the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences software
(Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), IBM Corporation, (version 23).
3) BMI will be calculated by using the CDC BMI Calculators- the ratio of weight to the
square of height (kg/m2).
4) MLR is done for the purpose of figuring the correlation between the dependent variables
and the independent variables.
– what percent of anthropomorphic (waist or hip circumference) values are determined by
Calcium or Vit.D.
5) Chi-square tests and multivariate logistic regression tests will use to assess the correlation
between abdominal obesity and calcium and vitamin D level.
– Chi-Square Test is used for verifying if categorical variables in a population are different
from the expected values. like the differences between educated groups and not educated
groups that are deficit in Calcium or Vit.D. Ditto for age groups.
Change in body weight and VAT were adjusted for baseline variables found to be different between groups by using ANCOVA.
25(OH)D concentrations compared with baseline and change of BMI, VAT, and SAT at 16 wk was performed by using ANOVA
That what should be but if you recommended other analysis and give me similar result telling me. And I will share my excel data set once you accepted.
Statistic – data analysis