Prepare a written analysis on an advertising campaign conducted after 2015. You get to select an ad campaign first, do enough research, and write the campaign analysis. Based on your research, in the report you will describe the following related to the campaign:
· Briefly describe the campaign background.
· Objectives—What are the objectives of the campaign?
· Product—Briefly explain the product being advertised/promoted. What is the product? What does it do/provide for the person that purchases it?
· Target audience—Who does the advertiser try to reach with the campaign? Describe the target audience demographically (e.g., gender, age, income, etc.) and psychographically (needs and wants, beliefs and values, etc.)
· Key message—What does the advertiser try to communicate in the campaign?
· Media strategy—What types of media (e.g., print, billboard, TV, digital?) does the advertiser use to reach the target audience?
· Tone—What is the tone of this advertisement?
· Do you think this campaign accomplished its advertising goals? Why or why not?
· Recommendation—What would you do to enhance the effectiveness of the campaign?
· Cite at least 5 articles and provide a reference list in APA 7th edition style
· 800 to 1,000 words, inclusive of the reference list
· Double-spaced, in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, one-inch margins on all sides
· Submit a Word document
· Note: The assignment will be submitted to Copyleaks for a similarity check
Grading will be based on the quality of the research conducted, a thorough analysis of the campaign, the organization of the document, and the proper use of grammar and punctuation.
Make sure you do enough research before writing! The quality of your work is a direct function of how diligent and clever you are in assembling your research.